In HTBA, we explore the positive encounters that occur when we are alone! This week….use your imagination!
You have one task. Be alone, then create whatever you wish you could. Or had the time to. Or the ability to. No judgements- just do!
My example is cooking. I love to do this, but never thought I’d create a recipe. I did!
My recreated Ginger Sauce (adapted from here), has tons of uses:
- Add to soups and sauces for a smoky kick
- Use it as a salad dressing- it makes any veggie appetizing
- Make your own spring rolls and use it for dipping sauce
- Roast some sweet potato and slather this on top
- Stir fry and soba noodles, anyone?
This kind of
thinking doing is liberating. If it sucks, so what? I’ve made plenty of mediocre dinners and a few that classify as disasters. But, if I hadn’t thrown caution to the wind, these delightful dishes would not have grace my hands…or my happy belly!
Take the time today to create. Relish in your creation that is just for you!