So I might be a month (and a half) late with this run-down, but honestly I knew that I would have a hard time. For me, 2012 was a really great year. Yes, it definitely had it’s bumps and bruises, but far better than is predecessor. Plus, it was a year of lighting fast self growth.
So, some of my most favorite moments and events!
- Dream trip to Italy!
- Vegas- baby. (That’s all I can say about that one!)
- Skiing trips
- Private tennis lessons
- Getting into rock climbing with cousin
- Marching in NYC St Patrick’s Day Parade !
- Seeing Meatloaf with Dad
- Being published!
- Writing Group
- Taking improv classes 2x week
- 2 major work successes
- Hosting 2 Jazz nights at my place with new friends
- Getting to organize a show in NYC: Same Fate As the Poor
And so much more!
Here’s to 2013: a toast to peace and all good in your worlds!